Learn to work with—not just for—parents
This updated second edition of Parent-Friendly Early Learning brings to life real scenarios that care providers face in today’s world. We know parent engagement is important for a child’s success, but how do you turn parent-provider relationships into partnerships?
Parent Engagement in Early Learning will help you:
- Improve parent-teacher communication
- Better understand a parent’s perspective
- Discuss child development with families
- Develop and uphold policies
- Involve your director or leader to work well with families
This user-friendly guide is perfect for both beginning and seasoned professionals that are interested in working with—not just for—parents.